Job Title: School Psychologist
Employer: ProCare Therapy
Location: Saratoga, CA
Job Type: Full-time, 2023-2024 School Year
Pay Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Description: ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full time dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year in Saratoga, CA. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the academic and social-emotional well-being of students. You will work closely with students, teachers, parents, and administrators to provide comprehensive psychological services and support within the school setting.
- 37.5+ hrs/week
- School of 1800 students and the focus is on assessment
- Small caseload of group counseling to students to address academic, career, and personal/social issues
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create and implement support plans for students
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology
- California state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Psychologist -- PPS
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Dedicated support and mentorship from ProCare Therapy
To Apply: If you are interested in this School Psychologist position in Saratoga, CA, please submit your resume and cover letter to ProCare Therapy. You can visit our website or contact our office for more information on how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: The job description provided is a general overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for the position. It may be subject to modifications and additional requirements based on the specific needs of the school and the students.
ProCare Therapy | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled