Are you looking for a new Special Education opportunity? We have one for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school system near the Euclid, OH area that is in search of a full time Special Education teacher for the 2022-2023 School Year. If you are licensed in Ohio, we would love for you to apply!
- Onsite: Near Euclid, OH
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time (37.5-40 hours/week)
- High School (between 6 - 10 students)
- Multiple disabilities classroom
- Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction, supports, and services to high school students with multiple disabilities. Responsible for all case management duties including writing IEPs, data collection, progress monitoring, etc.
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- ASAP Interview
- Applicant must hold a Master's or Doctorate Level Degree in Special Education
- MUST have a valid Ohio Special Education License
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Mileage reimbursement
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled