New graduate SLP job - Buena Park, CA
Job Type: Contract
I am working closely with a school district near Buena Park, California review resumes of qualified and licensed Speech Language Pathologist. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- 21/22 SY
- 40 hours/week
- In-person position
- General SLP duties
- K-8th grade caseload
- Average sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Slight travel within district needed
- Experience with SEIS Special Ed. database preferred
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Prior school experience preferred; Hospital experience not qualifying
- CA SLP license
- CF's or CCC's
If you're interested in being considered for this position please don't hesitate to apply to this job posting or by clicking the link below.
Please click here to schedule a time for us to speak!
Click here to learn more about our amazing CFY Program!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled