Are you a licensed OT looking for a great change in your career? Our staffing company has opened up a new position in Brighton, CO for OT's. We are looking for someone that is eager to make a change and change the lives of children in the education system. If you are interested in interviewing with this school please apply below.
- Full-Time hours
- 36 hours per week
- On-site position
- 2022-2023 school year position
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Caseload: ONSITE only – 2-3 locations. Full-time at 36 hours per week (4 day week, Tuesday-Friday with hours from 7:30am – 4:30pm). 50-60 students.
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Masters or higher in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license required
- Must be willing to work with a wide range of ages of students
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled