- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a client close to Cartersville, Georgia that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Remainder of the school year
Caseload: Middle school grade
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- ID & AU classroom
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Georgia
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- What is the Difference Between Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy?
In general, a physical therapy definition is more focused on treating illnesses or injuries that restrict movement, while an occupational therapy definition is more focused on improving daily livin...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »