ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate school LVN for the remainder of the school year for a contract position located near Vista, CA . This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive..
Not only will you be working alongside experts in the education field, you will be working in beautiful VALLEY CENTER, CA with a tremendous opportunity to grow! Come join us to work on a fantastic new opportunity!
- 1:1 Student Caseload
- Elementary Caseload
- student is significantly disabled with a range of medical needs
- Gastrointestinal-tube feeding 2 x per school day
- Diapering 2 to 3 x per day
- Tracheostomy suctioning as necessary to maintain airway
- Active CA Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License Required
- Full Time, Contract
- 35-40 hours per week
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904)309-9765 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled