School based Occupational Therapists help students master daily life activities that will allow them to thrive both socially and academically. Our agency has teamed up with an amazing school system near the Rialto, CA area in search of a part time Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 22-23 School Year. If you are currently licensed in California, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite assignment: near Rialto, CA
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Part Time position (exact hours TBD)
- K - 12th caseload
- Start/End: ASAP - 06/25/23
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- Applicant MUST hold a Master's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Applicant MUST have an active licensure through the California State Board
- Competitive Compensation!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Licensing Assistance
For immediate consideration of this position, please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled