New School Openings: Speech Language Pathologist
Job Type: Any Of These
- Are you licensed as an SLP in the state of Georgia?
- Do you have your Certificate of Clinical Competence?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to work with school age kiddos?
If so, check out this exciting opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist!
Traveling? No problem! We can assist with housing and/or relocation assistance to make this an awesome short-term assignment. Interested in working from home? ProCare does have tele-therapy options available! Please reach out to me today to learn more about how we can assist.
As the Speech Language Pathologist, your duties will include:
- Classifying student’s speech and communication problems and/or disorders
- Measuring and properly treating swallowing and speech issues that are due to a wide range of causes
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Writing student reports, as well as information to provide to other staff, administration, and parents
- Communicating with staff, administration, and parents to improve the student’s overall performance
What about you? You have
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- A Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology
- An interest in full school year employment
Perks of working with ProCare
- Competitive Pay
- Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks
- Access to a Network of Thousands of Districts Across the Country
- Stipend (if relocating)
- Licensing Assistance
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for! Apply today by submitting your resume to Dina.Anur@ProCareTherapy.com or call directly at (678) 538-6731
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled