ProCare Therapy has teamed with an excellent school district in Douglasville, GA to look for a Speech Language Pathologist. The position is a contract position with ProCare Therapy at a competitive hourly rate. In case we find the right candidate, they will have an opportunity to renew their contract for the next school year.
Please see contract details below:
- $30.50-$41.00 /Hour
- Full Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Start Date/End Date: Fall 2023/Spring 2024
- Weekly compensation (W2)
- 401K matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
- Caseload: Middle School
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Disorders
- Valid GA Educational Staff Associate Certificate as a School Speech Language Pathologist
- Previous School Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10-20 minute initial phone interview to discuss candidate's background briefly discuss the role.
- 30-45 minute interview with school director to discuss the specifics of the role.
- 30-45 minute final interview.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call 678-459-1145.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled