New School Year Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Needed- Massachusetts
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Worcester, MA area that is looking for a Full time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full time hours
- Consultation, individual and inclusion services for students with cochlear implants
- PreK through 12
- Tuesday through Friday position
- Experience with an auditory-oral approach preferred.
- Fluency in ASL
- Master’s degree in this field
- New graduates welcomed
- Must have MA license
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!