Licensed Sign Language Interpreters needed for '21-'22 in Gages Lake, Illinois
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and skilled Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Gages Lake area. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about interviews immediately. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- August 21' to May 22'
- Full-Time hours
- Special Education District
- Needs IL SLI license
- Responsible for interpreting for deaf and hard of hearing students who are taking standard classes
- Also responsible for interpreting for assemblies and special events during the school day.
- Illinois Sign Language Interpreter License required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled