Nixon, NV - SLP-CCC
Job Type: Any Of These
READY TO START YOUR CAREER AT PROCARE THERAPY?
ProCare Therapy is seeking qualified Speech Language Pathologists for school-based positions. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
The ideal candidate is either already licensed in the state of Nevada or prepared to apply for licensure immediately and can start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
- Starts December 8th or 9th
- Full time hours (37.5 per week)
- To the end of the school year
- Onsite and virtual hybrid
- Middle and high school caseload
- 45 students total
- Stipends available for candidates commuting!
What you will need:
- Master's in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- NV SLP license
- ASHA CCC's or CFY
Why join the ProCare Therapy family?
- Customizable and competitive compensation packages
- Access to thousands of districts nationwide
- An employer who will negotiate on your behalf
- Travel employment opportunities
- Hourly pay and weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) Retirement Plans
Interested in working from home? ProCare does have tele-therapy options available! Please reach out to me today to learn more about how we can assist.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by emailing your resume directly to Dina Anur with ProCare Therapy or feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled