We have an exciting position available for a School Psychologist in Norwood, MA in partnership with ProCare Therapy.
At ProCare Therapy, we are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for our students. We strive to empower each student to reach their full potential by addressing their unique needs and fostering their social, emotional, and academic growth. Our collaborative team of educators and professionals is dedicated to creating a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success.
About ProCare Therapy:
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy services nationwide, specializing in connecting talented professionals with schools in need. With over 20 years of experience, ProCare Therapy is committed to enhancing the quality of education by providing specialized therapy services, including school psychology, speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, and more.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to identify students' strengths, challenges, and specific needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students.
- Provide counseling and support to students experiencing social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid MA School Psychologist licensure.
- Experience working in a school setting as well as developing IEPs.
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plans, and professional development opportunities. As a ProCare Therapy partner, you will have access to additional resources and support to enhance your practice.
If you would like additional details feel free to reach out to me at [email protected], or call me at 678-261-8704. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity to join our team and contribute to the success of our students!
** If you do not see a position that fits your needs, contact me personally for other options. We offer remote, hybrid, and travel positions spanning across the country**
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled