Location: San Francisco, CA
Category: Schools - SLP
Procare Therapy is seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to work with K-12 students in California. As a school-based SLP, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication disorders, providing both individual and group therapy sessions, and working closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom. In this role, you will use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and student needs.
- Provide both individual and group therapy sessions using virtual platforms and technology.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with parents, teachers, and other school staff regarding student progress and treatment.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active California state license or eligibility to obtain one.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an SLP in a school setting.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with technology and virtual platforms.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a virtual setting.
If interested, apply, and contact me below with your resume attached:
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled