Make a difference in helping students overcome adversity through this job opportunity for Marriage and Family Therapist! This position is a contract and located in the mystic and charming town of Bothell, WA A school district that genuinely cares for their children is actively seeking an experienced and passionate full-time LMFT for the upcoming school year. Check out the job details below!
- Full-time (35-40 hr/week)
- Full school year
- Middle school caseload
- Tier 3 interventions for MTSS and SBIRT Screening
- 4 campus sites
- Must have an active WA Marriage and Family Therapist license
- Must have an active WA Fingerprint scan
- Must have an active ESA Teaching Certificate
- 401k matching
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Weekly direct deposit
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities in the education field, feel free to contact me to learn more at [email protected] and/or at 770-776-2105. Applicants will be contacted within 24 business hours. We look forward to talking more about this fantastic opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled