Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
Location: (Pennsylvania) Nationwide
VocoVision is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Remote Special Education Teachers to join amazing school district in Pennsylvania for the 2023-2024 School Year. As a Special Education Teacher, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of educators and parents to customize learning plans and ensure that each student's unique educational goals are met.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs in a virtual setting.
- Deliver live and recorded instruction, tailored to each student's learning style and needs.
- Assess student progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and developments in special education and online learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- PA K-12th Grade SPED Certification
- Valid State Licensure and active resident in Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in schools.
- Familiarity with online learning platforms and digital tools for virtual instruction.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work remotely.
If you are passionate about special education and have the skills and qualifications to thrive in a virtual teaching environment, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and additional info below:
Virtual Business Developer
[email protected] | 678.820.4006
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled