New opportunity for an Physical Therapist in the Billerica, MA area. We have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district. This director is ready to interview and hire as soon as possible. It is preferred candidates meet Massachusetts's requirements and are licensed prior to start date. Below are a few details about the position.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: June 21, 2022
- Hours per week: 32.5
- Days per week: 5
- Caseload Age: ranges from elementary to high school
- # of Students on Caseload: approximately 40
- How many school locations: district-wide (4-5 schools) * there is a PTA who also provides services under the supervision of the PT
- Certifications & License Requirements: properly certified as a PT by Massachusetts Department of Education
- Responsibilities in position: direct services as listed in IEPs, consultations, evaluations, and supervision of PTA
- Interview availability this week: flexible with the principal; typically afternoon works best
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Nuria Mendez at [email protected] or call or text me directly at 770-557-3225.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled