A school near Lansing, KS is looking for a contracted School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a strong candidate who can commit to the entire school year and are interested in helping students in elementary school.
- Full time, 40 hours pr week
- 1:1 with elementary school student
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s in Educational Sign Language is preferred
- Must have Kansas state or national certifications and credentials
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled