Location: Middleton, MA
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated special education teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and overseeing the educational programs of students with disabilities in a classroom setting.
- Full time position
- High school
- Duration: ASAP - EOSY
- Interviewing now!
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that meet the needs of each student's unique abilities.
- Create lesson plans to accommodate individual learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor students' progress throughout the school year using data-driven assessments.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- MA Licensure
- Competitive pay
- Supportive leadership
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to my email at [email protected]. I can't wait to connect with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled