Join Our Speech Language Pathologist Team in Tampa, FL!!
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our dynamic team.
As a Speech Language Pathologist you ll engage with a diverse range of clients from K-12, with varying speech language needs. Your responsibilities will include.
- Conduct comprehensive speech, language, and communication assessments for individuals aged K-12th.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals that meets the needs of the client and their families.
- Utilize evidence- based practices and therapies to provide speech and language interventions to clients with developmental delays and/or disorders.
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary teams, caregivers, and educational professionals to promote collaboration and better patient outcomes.
- Full Time (M-F)
- (23/24) Full School Year
To shine in this role, were seeking a talented and dedicated professional with:
- Master s degree in Speech- Language Pathology
- Florida state license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Opportunity Open to New Grads
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Ready to Apply?
Are you interested in this position? If so, please apply now and send me your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled