Here at VocoVision we have a full understanding of how beneficial virtual services can be to helping students reach their full potential. We are the matchmakers for people all over the world who need the best, qualified translation services. We are made up of a group of driven individuals who are determined to get these students the help that they need to be successful. We need a candidate who is highly motivated and energized to be able to keep students engaged with daily activities through a virtual platform.
- Responsible for IEP services and evaluations
- The SLP will evaluate, diagnose, and treat children with SLP disorders
- Create individual treatment programs
- Work independently and collaborate with teams when necessary
- Caseload ages: PreK – 12th
- Daily duties: Provide speech therapy and monitor progress
- Hiring ASAP
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communication Disorders
- Active TX SLP license
- 2 years of experience working in a school setting preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Full time hours
- A resourceful team
- Remote platform along with virtual resources
- 1099 independent contractor
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can schedule an initial phone interview here: https://calendly.com/carlito-rodriguez/interview.
[email protected] | 470 - 299 -1374
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled