Are you an SLP looking for a job that offers flexibility and the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home? Look no further! We're seeking a talented speech-language pathologist to join our virtual team and provide exceptional therapy services to our clients.
At our company, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality speech therapy, regardless of their location or schedule. That's why we've created a virtual platform that allows our therapists to connect with clients from all over the world, using cutting-edge technology and innovative techniques to achieve meaningful results.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current North Carolina SLP license (if applicable)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At ProCare Therapy, we're committed to helping students reach their full potential. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and the flexibility to work from anywhere. So if you're an energetic and creative SLP who wants to make a difference in the lives of students, apply today!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Submit your resume today to join our team of dedicated professionals. We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled