Now interviewing for Special Education Opportunity
Job Type: Any Of These
We are looking for a Special education Teacher for Madison Heights, MI for the rest of the school year.
- Disciplines Needed and ages of students serviced: SE Teacher
- Start/End Date: ASAP - 6/4/2021
- Daily Start/End Time: 745-345
- Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks): 40
- Caseload/Job Details: Approximately 24 students, Resource Program, Learning disability, Other health impairment, cognitive: 1 verbal, 1 nonverbal, visually impaired but functions well in a class.
- Credentialing Requirements: MI SPED License
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Jamaal Smoot
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled