Location: Asheville, NC
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Looking for an opportunity? Procare has teamed up with a great School in the Asheville, NC area seeking a full-time onsite licensed School Psychologist. They are ready to interview, Apply Today!
- Onsite Full-Time
- Master's or Doctorate in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of North Carolina
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations to identify students' strengths and challenges.
- Develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior plans to support students with special needs.
- Provide counseling and therapy services to students with emotional, social, and behavioral challenges.
- Work with teachers and parents to develop and implement strategies to improve academic and social-emotional outcomes for students.
- Collaborate with other school staff to provide support to students with mental health and behavioral issues.
- Administer and interpret psychological assessments to evaluate cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Serve as a member of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team and provide input to support appropriate accommodations and modifications.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of assessments, services provided, and progress.
If interested, please apply below or email an updated resume to [email protected]
It is my goal to help you, so please feel free to contact me via phone, text, or email with any questions!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled