Job Title: 1:1 Nurse Needed to Help Awesome 6th Grade Student
Location: Frankfort, IL
We are seeking a compassionate and skilled 1:1 nurse to provide medical care for a 6th grade student with significant medical needs in Frankfort, IL. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children and be able to provide specialized care to meet the student's unique medical needs.
- Provide medical care to the student during school hours
- Monitor the student's health status and respond to medical emergencies
- Administer medication as prescribed by the student's physician
- Communicate regularly with the student's parents, teachers, and other healthcare professionals
- Maintain accurate medical records and documentation
- Active nursing license in the state of Illinois
- At least 1 year of experience working with children
- Experience providing medical care to students with significant medical needs preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to ride the bus with the student to and from school
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages. If you're a fun-loving nurse who is ready to make a positive impact in a child's life, please send your resume to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled