- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
We are looking for full time nursing candidates. This assignment will be school based but school experience is not required. Apply today to set up interview times. Our school nursing positions fill quickly, so do not miss out on this opportunity for a full time assignment. Other nursing and health staff will be on site to assist with the caseload and students, and the position will run for the entire school year. We have 1:1 positions available as well as general nursing duties.
- Full time School Nurse Position (LPN)
- 37.5 hours a week
- School experience is preferred but not required
- District Wide Caseload (K-12th)
- Chance of renewing for the 20-21 school year.
- New Hire needs to be adaptable to a large age range caseload
If interested, contact Dakota Long via email at Dakota.Long@procaretherapy.com, or call directly at 770-776-2073.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »