- Job Location:
Schools - Paraprofessional
- Last Updated:
Procare needs a good nursing assistant (CNA) this year to work at a great school in the Hanover, NH area. This position will be for 35 hours a week treating a student 1:1. All applicants must be certified in the state of New Hampshire, and able to start immediately. Apply today!
*Please note: This position starts immediately and goes through the end of the school year, so you must be looking to start right away.
- CNA/Nursing Assistant
- 35 hours per week
- 1:1 with a 4th grade student
- NH certification needed to apply
To apply: Send a recent copy of your resume to
- Or chat instantly: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RuebenRobinson
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »