Occupational Therapist | Virtual | Massachusetts | Part-Time
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in Massachusetts that is looking for an Occupational Therapist to start January 2021! Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Start January 2021!!
- K-5th grade students
- 100% Remote position
- 30 minute sessions per week for 28 students
- 15 minute consults for monthly check-in
- Part-Time (15 hours/week)
- Competitive salary!
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Must have MA OT Licensure
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We seek candidates with the following competencies:
- Great rapport with students, parents, and staff
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic and commitment to student success
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Aashika.Ashok@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-557-3227) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled