Location: Maple Valley, WA
Category: Schools - OT
A great school district is currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their expanding team. This is a long-term contract opportunity that is based in Maple Valley, Washington.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Must be licensed through State Board
- 23/24 School Year
- Full Time
- Onsite Only
- Around 45-50 Students; All Age Groups
- IEP Writings, Evaluations, Progress Reporting and Direct Services
- 2 – 3 Schools
- Zoom Interviews
What We Offer:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of a growing school district. This position is set to start immediately, so we are actively interviewing candidates who can start as soon as possible.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Educational Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled