ProCare Therapy is thrilled to announce an exciting opening for an Occupational Therapist Assistant position in a local school. If you have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students and are dedicated to providing exceptional therapy services, we want you on our team! Apply today!
- Contract position through ProCare Therapy
- Part-time: 20 hours with flexible scheduling
- Onsite only
- 23/24 school year
- Perform therapies based on COTA therapy standards
- Conduct assessments to determine student needs and abilities
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results
- Provide therapy sessions one-on-one with students
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to ensure coordinated care
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Georgia state license to practice as an Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Experience working with children in a school setting is preferred
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a strong community of professionals. If you qualify and would like to learn more, please fill out the online application and email/call/text me at (904)-513-2012 and/or [email protected] with your updated resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled