Discover the true benefit of a contract Occupational Therapist school-based position. Getting paid the same rate for direct and indirect services, guaranteed hours, Monday- Friday schedule/school schedule, getting paid every Friday and so much more. Begin a career in education, that allows you to provide therapy services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way. We have full time openings for Reno, NV licensed Occupational Therapist for next school year, the summer, and the current semester. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Demonstrate exercises—for example, stretching the joints for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain in people with chronic conditions.
- Evaluate a patient’s home or school place and, on the basis of the student’s health needs, identify potential improvements.
- Full time (32-37.5 hours)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone interview between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled