- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for an Occupational Therapist for one of our exciting partnering school districts in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and will be contracted for the full 2018-2019 school year. Competitive benefits and compensation!
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients’ activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- 2018-2019 school year
- 3-20-year ages for caseload
- Range of disabilities
- Staff and paraprofessionals on site
- Free parking provided
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
For any additional questions or concerns or if you feel this is the opportunity for you, send your resume to Asma.Javed@procaretherapy.com or contact me directly at the information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »
- Back to School Checklist for School Nurses
Starting Your Must-Do List Each year will be different, but some items will always take precedence when heading back to school. As the school nurse, it is important to look over the records of all ...
Read more »