- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for an Occupational Therapist for one of our exciting partnering school districts in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and will be contracted for the full 2018-2019 school year. Competitive benefits and compensation!
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients’ activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- 2018-2019 school year
- 3-20-year ages for caseload
- Range of disabilities
- Staff and paraprofessionals on site
- Free parking provided
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
For any additional questions or concerns or if you feel this is the opportunity for you, send your resume to Asma.Javed@procaretherapy.com or contact me directly at the information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Best Cities for Occupational Therapists
Using cost of living data and wage and location information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we calculated the top 50 cities for Occupational Therapy in the US. We’ve listed our top 10 location...
Read more »
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »