- Job Location:
Arlington Heights, IL
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload based on experience
- Very supportive district with other OT's on staff
- Full school year
- School experience is a plus
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in the state of Illinois
- Comfortable working with students
- Comfortable working in a team setting
ProCare Therapy can offer a competitive compensation and benefit package for this job. We are ready to interview and hire for this position as soon as possible, so do not miss out on this opportunity.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »