- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Procare Therapy is arranging interviews with a school in Austin, Texas for an Occupational therapist. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Part-time, Contract
- 2-3 days/week
- K-12th grade
- Para staff on site for assistance
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume to Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »