- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Procare Therapy is arranging interviews with a school in Austin, Texas for an Occupational therapist. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Part-time, Contract
- 2-3 days/week
- K-12th grade
- Para staff on site for assistance
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume to Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »
- Back to School Checklist for School Nurses
Starting Your Must-Do List Each year will be different, but some items will always take precedence when heading back to school. As the school nurse, it is important to look over the records of all ...
Read more »