Are you looking for a new opportunity? A school district in Reno is looking for a highly qualified and passionate Occupational Therapist to join their team! If you have experience working with children in a school setting, we want to hear from you! Apply below to be considered.
COTA's are welcome to apply!
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
- Active State License in Nevada as an OT
- Minimum 2 years of schools/pediatrics experience as an OT preferred
- In depth knowledge of evidence-based practices in Occupational Therapy
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as manage multiple tasks effectively
- 10-15 minute screening call with ProCare Account Executive
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically extended after 24-48 hours of interview
- W-2 Contracted Employee
- Competitive Pay Rates and Weekly Payment Schedule
- With a minimum of 30 hours: matching 401k and Dental, Vision, and Healthcare Insurance
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that every student has the potential to succeed and thrive, and we are committed to providing the best possible support to help them achieve their goals. If you are a dynamic Occupational Therapist with a passion for making a difference in the lives of our students, we would love to hear from you!
For immediate consideration, e-mail me at [email protected] or apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled