ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Modesto, CA. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
The candidate who is the best fit will be hired on as a contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with competitive compensation, excellent healthcare, and weekly paychecks!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send your resume to [email protected]
If you have any questions about the position please email [email protected] See details below - .
- Masters Degree in OT
- School experience
- State Board license
- Conduct occupational therapy evaluations and interpret results, develop recommendations and write IEP goals, and participate in Team meetings;
- Provide individual and small group therapy for students with identified disabilities and monitor progress and collect data for progress reports
- Collaborate with school staff around screenings, interventions, and accommodations for students across school settings
- Provide consultation services to parents/caregivers as needed
- Competitive Pay
- 401k matching
- Submit application through our website
- Email [email protected] with a resume and three references.
Once I have received your resume I will be reaching out via phone to discuss your experience as well as the position. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at (770) 776-2105.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled