We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist candidate to work with a school district near Winters, California. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year. This is a contract position that will be working with students K-12th grade. See details below.
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- Full 22/23 school year
- Duties include: evaluations and treatment sessions
- Onsite Only
- Zoom Interview
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State licensure and fingerprints
- Pass drug test and background screening
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401k Retirement Plan
To be considered for this position, please contact Jennifer Hobby at [email protected] Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled