ProCare Therapy is working with a school district that needs a Occupational Therapist for the 23/24 school year. The candidate will be working with a k-12 caseload.
- Full Time
- Hours per week: 37.5hr
- Start Date: August 28, 2023
- Caseload size: Typically 50.
- School Based Therapy & Case Management.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- State License in the field
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings is a plus.
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
For further details or if you would like to be considered, please call/text Haley Wood at 470.508.2935 or email [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled