Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening in School | 2022-2023 School Year
A school district near Henderson, NC is looking for a qualified and passionate candidate to fill their Occupational Therapist position. See the details below:
- Start/End Date: Date will vary depending on school location
- Daily Start/End Time: pending school location
- Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks): 37.50
- MUST BE WILLING TO SUPERVISE
- Caseload is determined using a workload model. This will include 15-20 hours of direct services per week with the remaining time reserved for evals|data collection|report writing, etc.
- ONSITE ONLY
- Masters in OT
- Licensed through the state board and hold an active license
Interviews are currently taking place for this position. If you would like to set one up, apply below with an attached resume.
Hakim Gray – Account Executive – (770)-882-2048
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled