Occupational Therapist - Pat-Time - MA
Job Type: Any Of These
REMOTE – Occupational Therapist – Part Time – Massachusetts
- Part-Time (15 hours/week)
- K-5th grade students
- Remote position
- Small caseload (28 students)
- Conduct 30 minute sessions with students on a weekly basis
- Conduct consults for monthly check-in
- Start January 2021!!
- Competitive pay!
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Must have active MA OT License
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We are looking to schedule interviews now for this opening! Please complete the online application or submit your resume to Aashika.Ashok@ProCareTherapy.com for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to helping you along this journey!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled