A great school district is currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their growing team and provide quality care to their students.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Must be licensed through State Board
- 22/23 School Year
- Part Time and Full Time
- Multiple Openings
- Onsite Only
- Zoom Interviews
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please apply with your current up-to-date resume. We will respond quickly if your application has been selected for the next step in the process. If you have any questions, contact me at 678 – 710 – 7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Educational Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled