- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A school district in Portland, Oregon is seeking an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. This opening is offering full time hours and the OT will be working with K-12th grade students
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full time: up to 40 hours
- Must have Oregon Occupational Therapy License
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »