School Based Occupational Therapist
This is a contracted position with Procare Therapy! Our agency is teaming up with a district looking to contract an OT for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. Look forward to receiving endless support, competitive hourly compensation and a generous benefits package throughout your assignment!
- Current License from the State of Ohio to practice Occupational Therapy
- Start ASAP- 6/1/2024
- Full time 37.5 hours/ week
- Caseload: 40 students
- Grade Levels: Elementary- Highschool
- Moderate disabilities
- Job Duties: Provide direct therapy services, complete evaluations, develop IEPs, provide consultation according to the IEP and bill for Medicaid services.
- Additional details provided on zoom interview.
Apply below or contact Gabby Sickler at [email protected] with your most updated resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled