Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Category: Schools - OT
Occupational Therapist - 2023-2024 School Year
Our district is scheduling interviews to find a licensed Occupational Therapist to take on a full-time assignment for the coming school year! If you are dedicated to the growth and empowerment of students with different abilities, you're looking in the right place - Apply today and join our team.
- Candidate must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Michigan (non-negotiable)
- IEP experience
- Experience working in the school system is preferred
- Must work harmoniously with others in a multidisciplinary setting
- Must have an a-game attitude
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to students
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to plan and implement treatment goals
- Conducting of evaluations
- Contribute to IEPs & 504 plans
- Keep organized, timely documentation of response to treatments and progress notes
To apply for this position, please email an updated copy of your resume & a short introduction about yourself to [email protected]! We are only hiring licensed Occupational Therapists at our district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled