Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? ProCare is currently hiring a full-time Occupational Therapist for a school-based position. Join our team and make a positive impact on students' lives. Apply today!
Hourly Rate: $35
Hours: 35 hours/week
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, develop individualized treatment plans, and provide high-quality therapy services to elementary students
- Conducting initial screenings & dismissal services
- Conducting IEPs & routing documentation
- Supervise assistants and ensure quality student care
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to contribute to individualized educational plans
- Maintain organized documentation and data
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist by the Florida state board
To apply, please email [email protected] or text 678-710-7705to schedule your pre-interview screening.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the lives of students. Apply today for the full-time Occupational Therapist position at ProCare!
Sophia Matia | Director of Educational Resources
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled