Job Type: Contract
- Are you licensed as an OT in the state of New Mexico?
- Do you have experience in pediatrics?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to work with school age kiddos?
If so, check out this exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist!
Traveling? No problem! We can assist with housing and/or relocation assistance to make this an awesome short-term assignment.
As the Occupational Therapist, your duties will include:
- Observe and create plans/goals for students to achieve
- Reduce obstacles that limit a student’s involvement within the school setting
- Help to identify short-term and long-term goals for the students to achieve
- Help to design appropriate activities for continuing success in the classroom
- Monitor student’s progression and document and report details
- Support students in organizing for a positive and successful transition into life after the classroom
What about you? You have
- A master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Experience working with kiddos
Perks of working with ProCare
- Competitive Pay
- Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks
- Access to a Network of Thousands of Districts Across the Country
- Stipend (if relocating)
- Licensing Assistance
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for! Apply today by submitting your resume to Dina.Anur@ProCareTherapy.com or call directly at (678) 538-6731.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled