- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Jacksonville, NC area is seeking a Licensed Orientation and Mobility Specialist for the current school year. Please see position details below:
- Must have North Carolina COMS License
- Serving students with visual impairments
- Collaborating with VI team, attending meetings, completing documentation
- 3-4 days per week / About 30 hours per week
- Hours could increase over time as additional students enroll
- Preschool - high school students
- 15 students on the caseload
- Jacksonville, NC area
If you are qualified for this opening and are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply today for immediate interview consideration. If you are not local to the area and are considering a wonderful travel assignment, ProCare Therapy can assist with relocation expenses and travel compensation.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »