We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who will provide direct SLP services to 100 students in Leominster, MA. The position is full-time, and the SLP will work from 8:45 AM to 3:45 PM daily. The role is onsite, and will be an ASAP start until June 21, 2023. This person will work with several self-contained, severe special education classrooms with many augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) users. An onsite AAC consultant will be available to support the SLP in their role.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals for each student.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in individual and group settings.
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional success.
- Recommend accommodations and modifications to support students' participation in classroom and school activities.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communicate with parents regarding their child's progress.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions as required.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current Massachusetts state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with school-aged children with speech and language disorders
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- CEU and licensure reimbursements available
- Dependable weekly hours
- Competitive weekly pay each Friday
The school district is ready to schedule interviews with qualified candidates as soon as possible. If interested, please get in touch with me by phone (678-276-5570) or email ([email protected]). I look forward to chatting with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled