Location: Bucks County, PA
Category: Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Virtual Teacher (Deaf/Hard of Hearing)
Voco Vision online jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities for teacher's nationwide. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best remote opportunities.
- Support the educational process for students who are deaf and hard-of-hearing by assuring accurate communication occurs between the students and their teachers, hearing peers, and other school personnel.
- Provide educationally and linguistically appropriate captioning and printed notes of lectures and discussions in assigned classroom and other educational settings.
- Caseload: 1 student
- Hours per week: Part-time - approximately 10.
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – June 10, 2023
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Minimum: High School Diploma or 20 Hours Paraeducator certification
- Associates degree or beyond is recommended with experience
To be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] VocoVision.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled