Are you an Arizona licensed School Psychologist looking for a fresh start working from home? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school in Phoenix virtually and with a flexible schedule.
We require 2 years of experience, active state licensure, as well as NASP credentials of all applicants. Arizona requires proof of fingerprint clearances of all applicants. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- 30 hours/Week
- 6 hours/day
- Elementary School caseload
- Referral meetings with parents, assessment
- IEP report writing and meetings
- IEP meetings occur before or after school. Once a day there is a stack day where they can hold a bunch of meetings in one day once a month.
- FBA process and helping to create BIPs both for gen and special ed. Important component to the MTSS process – problem solving process for gen ed students who may need higher level tier support. Being a member of the school crisis team.
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
National Teletherapy Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled